Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Sharon's Sweet Peas!

Last July we attended a family reunion and I met my cousin Sharon for the first time. Her home had a wonderful patio area with pool, deck and lots of flower, herb and vegetable plantings. When I wasn't visiting (or eating) I happily snapped photos of all the vegetation.

The colors in this painting caught my heart. I love the brights and contrasts. Several of my FB friends inquired about purchase, so I have set the price at $450.

If you are interested in purchasing, please e-mail me. If you are local I will deliver to your home. If it have to mail it, shipping charges will apply, and I can only do so in the USA. If you are Sharon or Bob, thanks again for the lovely reunion! Dad will never forget it!

Here's a post on this painting in progress.
Join my Facebook Fan Page, the only place to see my paintings in progress!
~ I will keep the brush happy in my hands! ~

2 comments:

BobVH said...

Marie,

The way in which you captured Sharon's Sweet Peas on canvas was breathtaking. I'm going to send your painting to all of my friends and other relatives. I am so proud to have such a talented artist as my first cousin.

Celeste Bergin said...

totally beautiful!