Sunday, August 30, 2009

Wind Energy Paintings at Nora's Table in Hood River!


Nora's Table, Hood River
The Benjamin Benjamin Gallery in Hood River has arranged to display several of my wind energy paintings at Nora's Table beginning in September! Nora's Table is a restaurant located at 110 Fifth Street in downtown Hood River. I snapped the above photos yesterday while we were there delivering the paintings. It looks like a cozy little restaurant, but we couldn't stop to eat. Hopefully we can do that next time around.
Benjamin Benjamin Gallery owner Myah Bailey set up the arrangement for me. Thanks Myah! It's the first time I've had the chance to show any of my wind energy paintings since my exhibit last January at Lower Columbia College. So I'm excited that people will get to see them, especially in Hood River, a town we love, but don't get to visit that often!
Myah also has a display copy of my new book, Power of the Wind, at the Benjamin Benjamin Gallery, along with cards and posters featuring my wind energy paintings.
So if you get a chance, visit Nora's Table and the Benjamin Benjamin Gallery in Hood River!
~ I will keep the brush happy in my hand! ~

No comments: