Sunday, August 23, 2009

My first Iphone painting!

My first Iphone artwork!
After reading a New York Times online article about an artist that creates artwork with his Iphone, I had to download the Brushes app. This is my first painting! It took me about 30 minutes, done from life and memory.

It's a bit tricky to get the hang of the brush tools, color palette and transparency, almost like learning to text if you've never done it. But I think I have the technique down. Now I can focus on creating a little painting, instead of just thinking about painting, the next time I'm sitting in the doctors' office, dentist's office, grocery check-out line, etc! Amazing.

~ I will keep my Iphone happy in my hands!~

1 comment:

GENICA said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Sara

http://paintingdrawing.net