Sunday, July 12, 2009

Announcing My New Book: Power of the Wind!

Hello Friends,
I've taken the brave step into self-publishing and created my first book! Power of the Wind is the story of my three-year journey to create a series of paintings about wind energy. Just click the link below to preview it in my bookstore.

For all my wind energy friends who haven't been able to purchase a painting due to tight economic times, consider purchasing the book instead! You'll be able to see the whole collection of paintings and read how each one was inspired. The price is very reasonable at just $23 for a softcover copy, or $34 for a hardcover copy with dust jacket. The publisher will ship directly to you in a very timely manner! It makes a great gift!

So take care and let me know how you like it!

Sincerely, Marie Wise

~Yes, wind has a color, and it is the rainbow! ~










Marie Wise


By Marie Wise






No comments: