Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Doreen and her Paintings


Doreen is 86, subscribes to my blog, and e-mails me often. We've never met, but I love hearing about her painting and gardening. I decided to post the three pictures she sent me recently. The top two are paintings she's done, followed by her own smiling picture.
Doreen, I hope I can do as well as you when I'm 86! I know a lot of seniors younger than you who think a mouse is that fuzzy gray creature the cat chases after, have no idea what a blog is, nor would they even consider joining an online social network.
So here's to all the members of the Silent Generation who (by leaps and bounds) are using the Internet, sending e-mail, reading blogs, watching online videos and participating in social networking. Good for you!
Doreen my friend, you are breaking the glass ceiling!
~I will keep the brush happy in my hand~
Doreen said that!

No comments: