Sunday, September 30, 2007

My paintings at the Voila Cafe in Portland

You can now see my floral paintings at the Voila Cafe in downtown Portland. It's at 901 SW Washington.

The cafe is open Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 6 pm.

Here's a couple of photos taken the day we hung my paintings. Beside me is Jonathan Goodrow, owner of the cafe.

This first photo shows my daily paintings hanging on a ribbon in one corner of the cafe. You can see the "Voila Cafe" sign in the window.


In this second photo you can see the cafe counter. Behind us is the cafe entrance, and on the wall above us are three of my larger floral paintings, Rhody, Rhody #8, and Morning Glory.

I have twenty paintings (including all of the paintings from the Rhododendron collection that haven't sold), plus about 15 daily paintings (the small ones on ribbon) hanging at the Voila Cafe. They are all originals, on either canvas or panel.

I think it looks really nice!

No comments: